This app supports a variety of map formats, including GeoPDF from the USGS store, GeoTIFF maps,.ozf2,.img garmin (vectorial only; complete support is not offered), and.mbtiles, among others.
You may use the program as a wms and wmts online map viewer. Online maps are accessible via the application. You may save online maps to your device for usage offline. Not all online maps are available to be downloaded at this time. If you are unable to locate the option to download a map, you should select another source instead.
Support for a variety of external devices, including ANT+, bike cadence and speed, heart rate monitors (including Bluetooth Smart 4.0 devices), and external GPS (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance, cycle power, temperature).
- It may be used to regulate the temperature and pressure of the tires.
- Wireless Internet, Bluetooth, or a USB connection may be used to connect to the AIS information systems used for maritime sports.
- You’ll be able to see Routes and Tracks in a variety of formats, including KML, KMZ, TCX, FIT, CSV, SHP, and GPX, among others.
- You may share your current location with your pals, and your smartphone can also show the locations of your friends.
- Keep track of routes using various alarms that will notify you if you are getting close to a waypoint or if you have strayed too far from the path.
- Alarms for geofences and exclusion zones, including KML and KMZ overlays.
- Waypoints may be created and saved with picture, audio, and video extensions attached.
- Waypoint kinds that are uniquely yours, complete with individualized iconography. Join the necessary paperwork to the Waypoints.
- Help with the fundamentals of Geocaching.
- Make adjustments to the elevation of your tracks and routes using DEM data (offline) or services available online.
- Tool for editing tracks. If the track points are incorrect, you should correct them by adding, removing, or moving them.
- You may search for and download music from a variety of websites, such as gpsies.com.
- You may search for or construct tracks by utilizing the internet services offered by Graphopper or by using the Brouter app while you are offline.